[fpc-devel] Testing MIPS: newbie questions

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.fpc-devel at telemetry.co.uk
Mon Oct 15 17:51:11 CEST 2012

Pierre Free Pascal wrote:
> [...]

Thanks for that. What I actually started with this morning was
revisiting http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Native_MIPS_Systems and
trying to crossbuild the RTL. I'm afraid that I didn't get very far
which led me to look at the defines... should this work yet, or is a
full test run a prerequisite?

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk