[fpc-devel] Arm Hardfloat

Den Jean Den.Jean at telenet.be
Thu Oct 4 21:30:53 CEST 2012

On Thursday 04 October 2012 21:09:55 Thomas Schatzl wrote:
> I put an armhf snapshot from today at
> http://members.yline.com/~tom_at_work/fpc-2.7.1.arm-linux.tar.gz . I
I was going to do the same thing :-)
Do you have more experiemce with fpc and armhf, any problems
you are aware of?
> will see if I can figure out how to do automatic uploads from the fpc
> testsuite runs on a daily basis.
> Btw, native compilation of a snapshot/zipinstall takes ~11mins on that
> arm machine - it's not that slow
If you are trying all compilation options, it is.
I also only have 128MB. If do not know if it affects fpc compilation,
but I am sure it affects c++ qt4pas compilation.

Does this mean you can compile the fpc trunk compiler natively ?
I will try now anyhow using the cross generated one.

I will also adapt the qt4 binding so that it compiles again with fpc 2.7.1
and compile it for arm.

Kind regards,

Jan