[fpc-devel] Bounty for MIPS

Pierre Free Pascal pierre at freepascal.org
Sun Jan 29 15:41:44 CET 2012

It seems that David Zhang's compiler already had such a reader,
I will try to adapt it if I find the time.

Questions:
  It seems like GNU AS has a different MUPS syntax as traditional MIPS
assembler, but I didn't find precise information about this;
Could someone give me some pointers?

Pierre

PS: I do have access to a GCC Compile farm machine running on
gcc42       160G     0.8  GHz ICT Loongson 2F / 512 MB RAM / Lemote Fuloong
6004 Linux mini PC / Debian mipsel
muller at gcc42:~$ uname -a
Linux gcc42 2.6.27.1 #476 Tue Oct 20 14:25:23 CST 2009 mips64 GNU/Linux
No idea how that machine would compare to the one
we were talking about here.