[fpc-devel] FPDoc improvements

Hans-Peter Diettrich DrDiettrich1 at aol.com
Tue Nov 29 13:11:39 CET 2011

Sven Barth schrieb:

> I'm not a huge fan of the style used in the compiler, but am I
> complaining?

Did I?

> I'm even trying to concentrate as good as possible to
> adhere to the style used there,

Where's the code formatter, that would eliminate all such discussions?

> so that the changes I want to see merged
> are indeed merged.

Small patches should not cause any problems, there it's also easily
possible to respect the style of the source code. Larger or experimental
patches, as the one for fpdoc, usually deserve further work before they
fit into the existing codebase. It was more a sketch of what could be
done, with debug code that has to be removed again when everything works
as expected. But I suppose that it will be a long way until all involved
developers only agree in how the new features should be implemented.

DoDi