[fpc-devel] RTTI unit

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 14:25:17 CEST 2010

Op 2010-08-30 13:32, Sven Barth het geskryf:

> Is it more clear now?

I understand that, but you still will have to take it up with the Lazarus
developers. eg: if you want to navigate the compiler project (like you
would do with any other of your projects), and you are using a extrafpc.cfg
file, I gather you would like Lazarus IDE to read out the path information
inside the extrafpc.cfg file (if they exist), and add those to the search
path cached in Lazarus IDE - so you can do code navigation (ctrl+left_click
on units or types) without specifying search paths in the "Project >
Compiler Options > Paths" dialog.

I understood that you tried code navigation and Lazarus couldn't find code
specified in the paths inside the extrafpc.cfg file. If this is indeed the
case, then report a bug or feature request, so Lazarus could read search
paths from the extrafpc.cfg file.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/