[fpc-devel] RTTI unit

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 30 13:32:05 CEST 2010

Am 30.08.2010 12:22, schrieb Graeme Geldenhuys:
> Op 2010-08-30 12:16, Sven Barth het geskryf:
>>
>> No, that is not working that way. I set my FPC source directory to the
>> sources of the latest release, but I'm playing around with the trunk
>
> Then file a Lazarus IDE bug report.

Heh? I think you misunderstood me here.

I'm setting the FPC source directory to the 2.4.0 sources, because
that's the main compiler I'm using.
When I work with in the trunk compiler I compile it inside the IDE using
the 2.4.0 RTL. And the search paths of the compilers LPI file are
pointing to the relative subdirectories of the compiler.

So what I'm trying to tell you here is this: I can't use Lazarus' FPC
source cache, because that are different units (trunk vs. 2.4.0). Also I
think that Lazarus parses only RTL and Packages units and not the
compiler ones.

Is it more clear now?

Regards,
Sven