[fpc-devel] Russian locale information not compatible with FPClocale variables

Joost van der Sluis joost at cnoc.nl
Wed Jul 30 17:23:32 CEST 2008

This is only usefull if you have really, really, much cores. As Intel
indeed propagates? And how do those threads handle othe resources?
(memory?)

I think this is the far-away future. Intel is only pressing this because
they are scared that in a few years they can not improve PC speed as
fast as they could before. They have to do/scream something.
But time will tell?

Joost.

Op woensdag 30-07-2008 om 08:05 uur [tijdzone -0700], schreef Boian
Mitov: