[fpc-devel] Lazarus: A new widgest set

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Fri Feb 15 10:25:11 CET 2008

> The IDE does not compile the LCL automatically, so the
> interfaces.ppu was not created. You can compile the new widgetset with
> 'configure build lazarus'.

I just tried to do "clean up and build all" in 'configure build
Lazarus'. This seems to have no different effect.

In two locations in 'configure build Lazarus' a widget set can be
selected, but to me it seems that this setting influences the way the
Lazarus executables are built so that their GUI is using this widget set
(I don't understand why there are -two_locations, though). This is why I
don't dare to set it: the result will not work.

I suppose when one of the settings is meant to define the widget sets
that are available to be selected for the target architecture,  there
should be multiple checkboxes and not just a single selection.

Which of the two widgetset selections in 'configure build Lazarus'
should I use (if any).

-Michael