[fpc-devel] arm-wince errors

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Thu Jan 4 09:50:33 CET 2007

> I have created a arm-wince cross compiler installer for lazarus-win32:
>

> Nokao tried to use it, but he is getting errors:
> http://www.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=3255
> (using fpc from 30-12-2006)

Hi Vincent,

While I was positive that it should be possible / viable to do cross
compiled Free Pascal projects for ARM targets in Linux (and wince), I am
very astonished that someone tries to use Lazarus for that purpose. Is
the goal to use the Lazarus LCL libraries and create a "visual" project
on an ARM target ? Is it intended / likely that this is possible for
wince (e.g. PDAs) and Linux (PDAs and embedded projects without display
using remote X).

As I mainly am interested in embedded stuff, I might like to get
involved in that project, if the remote X feature can be supported.

-Michael