[fpc-devel] fpmake listsources

Darius Blaszijk dhkblaszyk at zeelandnet.nl
Sat Aug 18 10:28:47 CEST 2007

So, to list everything on the package creation;

Can we have fpmake to create the individual packages, or does fppkg need
to be fed with a list of sources per package and package them. I would
prefer the first as it will keep the code more clean and will give other
users of fpmake the ability to create source packages, independent of
fppkg. Fppkg should call archive (or better call it package) instead of
listsources.

I will also expose the TSources methods AddDocFiles, AddSrcFiles,
AddExampleFiles and AddTestFiles in TPackage and add these files in the
archiving process (will have to make sure I don't add files double).

If that's ok with everyone ;)

Darius