[fpc-devel] Extend the libraries people!

L505 fpc505 at z505.com
Fri Jun 10 01:06:56 CEST 2005

| | Do not look at delphi copyrighted source, but get info from public sources
| | like helpfiles for download on Borlands FTP etc.
| |
| | This should be enough to reconstruct a rough interface, details will then
| | later be found by testing real delphi code.
| |

| I was just wondering, are there any source code files that Borland company offers
| which doesn't have copyright and is public?

Another question: if someone already owns Delphi, they could compile any source code
from their Delphi CD with freepascal? Is this legal?
I'm not saying that you could distribute the sources, but you could compile it with
FPC? Or is that not legal?
For example.. one could try compiling the Delphi VCL as a Delphi product owner, but
not distribute the VCL sources themselves, just what was compiled?