[fpc-devel] Extend the libraries people!

Jan Ruzicka jan.ruzicka at comcast.net
Thu Jun 9 06:27:45 CEST 2005

On Jun 3, 2005, at 07:03, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:
> On Fri, 3 Jun 2005, Kornel Kisielewicz wrote:
>> Florian Klaempfl wrote:
>>> - write a bcd classes
>> BCD?
> Binary Coded Decimal. We urgently need a bcdfmt unit as in delphi.
[...]

Hi
I did not find any usable info about the bcdfmt.

What is the required interface for the TBCD objects?
Are they normal BCD (0-9) or Telephony BCD (0-9,a-c,*,#,filler) ?
(Google on TBCD took me to ASN.1)

A page for info about bcdfmt was started on wiki
http://www.freepascal.org/wiki/index.php/BcdUnit

Sorry I don't have a Delphi and I run on OS X.

Jan