[Pas2js] my positive feetback related to pas2jswidgets

Mgr. Janusz Chmiel janusz.chmiel at volny.cz
Fri Jul 28 17:50:20 CEST 2023

Dear Pas2js users and developers,
If there is someone who is new to Lazarus and Pas2js programming, I Am recommending Pas2js widgets package to you.

My reasons for recommendation.
1. Rad application development support, You can create several GUi elements by using lazarus designer.
2. Events support to choose from The several events for every GUi elements
3. Default event is supported for every created GUI element
Created Web apps are fully supported by screen readers.
I have created fully functioning Internet radio player and word quiz based on editable fields .If proband gives The right answer, The editable field change its status to read only.
I have used  The TextHint property to give The question for every editable field.
Because Rad application development is fully supported,visually impaired Pas2js and Lazarus coder can cooperate with The team with sighted people who will tailor The form to give The right object position values to every GUi elements.
The resulting app is fast and very reliable.
It work perfectly also on Chrome book.