[Pas2js] How to insert inline {}

Ondrej Pokorny lazarus at kluug.net
Thu Jan 26 12:01:05 CET 2023

Hello,

I'd like to use the DateTimePicker from https://getdatepicker.com .

I declared an external class
   TJSTempusDominus = class external name
'tempusDominus.TempusDominus'(TJSObject)
   public
     constructor new(aElement: TJSElement);
     constructor new(aElement: TJSElement; aOptions: TJSObject);
   end;

a simple constructor without options works fine:

   fDateTimePicker := TJSTempusDominus.new(myElement);

Can I somehow add inline options { my-property: false }?

JS-code:
window.datetimepicker1 = new tempusDominus.TempusDominus(
   document.getElementById('datetimepicker1'), { my-property: false } );

Or is there a different way how to solve this?

Thanks
Ondrej