[Pas2js] .lfm encoding work functioning work around

Mgr. Janusz Chmiel janusz.chmiel at volny.cz
Sun Feb 26 17:50:26 CET 2023

I have found The following solution to Pas2js widgets.
I AM adding Czech textual information to The body of The FormCreate( procedure event.
It should not cause any WEB app instability.
So I can add Czech texts without issue.
I can also setup other object properties inside FormCreate( event procedure body. It is good, that Code units structure allow me to do such thinks in Pascal.

If some Pas2js developer will have testing prototype related to UTF8 and .lfm files I Am ready to try such Pas2js compiler.