[Pas2js] lazarus form designer question

Mgr. Janusz Chmiel janusz.chmiel at volny.cz
Fri Feb 24 15:42:57 CET 2023

Dear kind developers,
	I would like to cooperate with kind sighted people,who would position my form GUI elements.
But I must explain how to do that for them.
So.
If I will use Pas2jswidgets and form designer.

Is it possible to use some sliders on The form screen to position every GUi element?
Or is it really necessary to change width, height values by using edit box of Object inspector?

If it would be possible to se build in
If there are some sliders it would be ideal. Because sighted assistant would only control The positions of GUI elements on The screen if there is visible object and sliders could be used to manipulate every GUI element to The corresponding position.
Thank you for your help.