[Pas2js] Pas2js Digest, Vol 55, Issue 3

Mgr. Janusz Chmiel janusz.chmiel at volny.cz
Tue Feb 7 21:44:40 CET 2023

Czech characters are being stored perfectly whe I have changed Hint.
Unfortunately, I will be forced to use Lazarus and its build in components list to access GUI elements. Because on WEB, when I choose some GUI element and when I press Enter on it or Space key, it very probably do not add to form.
SO I will have to be patient and build on Lazarus.
But you have created really profssional group of widgets and all are fully accessible with screen reader. SO I can tell you only very well done.
When I Am using Lazarus components list, I always use components filter to display only The needed components.
I pess  Enter on some comonent and component is immediately placed automatically on The form.
And I can even use create default event for some GUi element.

I can not find Lazarus version which you are using for building, really, it is not on sourceforge and even Fpcup Deluxe do not list such version.
It woul be enough if somebody of us could send Me download link for Lazarus version which have been used for building XXcomponents.
I will be able to use all GUI components thanks to components tree in Lazarus.