[Pas2js] Pas2js Digest, Vol 55, Issue 3

Mgr. Janusz Chmiel janusz.chmiel at volny.cz
Tue Feb 7 21:08:50 CET 2023

Dear MR doctor Wright,
	Thank you for your professional programmers support.
I have followed your professional advice and I allready have my own build environment in standalone .html file.
I will explore it and I will be hoping, that I will be able to use Czech UTF8 encoding characters in textual app output.
Unfortunately, Pas2js widgets did not allow Me to use such characters.
This is The reason why I have chosen your Xide and I have also found out, that Xide support much more GUI widgets.

I will try to create simple app with some textual Widget and I will try if Czech characters will be usable on A output.

It have been so positive to use Pascal language, which I like so much.

Its procedural style is for Me as a visually impaired man much more easy to understand than when using modern non procedural languages such as Javascript.

Thanks to RAPID GUi designer, I could finally create my first Czech Internet radios player.
Sure, there are so many radio players on The WEB, but I like to start with Internet radio player because I can learn new units or programming language how to react on button press.
Unfortunately, I will be never able to develop professionally looking WEB apps, because GUI designers will not allow Me to not position GUI widgets by using my eyes, so resulting GUI will be very often unusable.
Only screen readers can use such GUI thanks to calling of object libraryes which are not making problems, that GDI output is corrupted.

Sure, I could develop like MR Wancane but it is not so easy for Me like using GUI designers.
But I will accept my role caused by my blindness and I will stop to be sad because of it.
I can use all GUI with screen readers including Android screen readers, Orca for Linux and NVDA. And this is positive.
If Czech encoding will not be supported, may be, that some elite developers such as you, or MR Matias or MR Wancane will try to fix such issues.Thank you for your support again dear MR doctor Wright and I Am wishing much programmers and personal successes to you.With The deepest possible appreciation and with The kindness regards.

Janusz Chmiel