[Pas2js] List configuration (failing dkim validation)

Luca Olivetti luca at ventoso.org
Wed Sep 14 20:25:52 CEST 2022

El 30/8/22 a les 17:09, Luca Olivetti ha escrit:
> Hello,
>
> other fpc lists mangle the recipient but this one doesn't, so I'm
> receiving reports of failing dkim validation.

Could somebody take a look into this? I'm still receiving a lot of
reports from google, yahoo, mail.ru, etc.
It's also possible that these providers are putting messages from the
list directly into the spam folder, I hope that the list administrator
isn't using one of those ;-)

Bye
--
Luca