[Pas2js] fieldset (or other tag) change the disabled attribute

Luca Olivetti luca at ventoso.org
Tue Sep 13 17:10:51 CEST 2022

El 13/9/22 a les 16:33, Michael Van Canneyt ha escrit:

> On Tue, 13 Sep 2022, Luca Olivetti wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> the bulma documentation says that you can disable a form partially or
>> totally by enclosing the fields to be disabled in a
>>
>> <fieldset disabled></fieldset>
>>
>> tag.
>>
>> I could find no way to change the disabled using the classes in
>> htmlwidgets, I couldn't find a TJSHTMLFieldSet and TJSHTMLElement has
>> no disabled attribute.
>
> You can access ALL attributes using the properties property of TJSObject.
>
> So if 'El' is your object instance then you can set disabled:
>
> El.Properties['disabled']:='1';
>
> it is also the default property so the following also works:
>
> El['disabled']:='1';

I tried that, and it doesn't work.
I want to disable the disabled, neither setting it to '0' or to 'false'
works (i.e. the form is still disabled).
The other way round works though (i.e. I don't put the disabled in the
html and set it to '1' in code).
Strange.

Bye
--