[Pas2js] fieldset (or other tag) change the disabled attribute

Luca Olivetti luca at ventoso.org
Tue Sep 13 16:29:40 CEST 2022

Hello,

the bulma documentation says that you can disable a form partially or
totally by enclosing the fields to be disabled in a

<fieldset disabled></fieldset>

tag.

I could find no way to change the disabled using the classes in
htmlwidgets, I couldn't find a TJSHTMLFieldSet and TJSHTMLElement has no
disabled attribute.

I cast it to a TJSHTMLButtonElement and it works, but, meh, I don't like it.

I added a "disabled" field to TJSHTMLElement (and removed it from all
other descendant) and it also works.

I also don't like to have some elements using htmlwidgets and other
elements using TJS*.

Is there a better, proper, way?

Bye
--