[Pas2js] FPC & Lazarus moving to gitlab

Michael Van Canneyt michael at freepascal.org
Thu Sep 2 08:46:15 CEST 2021

On Wed, 1 Sep 2021, Pedro Pablo Oviedo Vera via Pas2js wrote:

> Gitlab does not let me read anything.....it show me a Access denied
> message!!!!...any help please?

You're from Cuba ? Then gitlab is blocking you :/

Please try the github (read-only) mirror:

https://github.com/fpc/pas2js

Note that there is a git module definition, which will point to the FPC gitlab account.
If you want the sources of the pas2js transpiler itself, you'll need to manually check
out FPC from the github mirror in the 'compiler' directory from

https://github.com/fpc/FPCSource