[Pas2js] ARIA live regions support plea

Mgr. Janusz Chmiel janusz.chmiel at volny.cz
Fri Apr 16 15:01:15 CEST 2021

And please, which unit or units should I analyse to find how to create one live region with dynamic content?
Screen readers perfectly support automatic announcement of texts inside some of available ARIA live regions.
COuld you create a simple example which would contain one ARIA live region which would contain numbers from 1 to 10000? That for example i=I+1 variable would be increasingly changed and ARIA live region would contain a changing number?
Orca screen reader support ARIA live regions by best possible way. It is even possible to setup background monitoring ARIA regions routine and region type from polite to rude or aggressive.
Thank you very much for yours kind access to my plea.
.