[Pas2js] 100 % accessible TTextInputWidget labels

Mgr. Janusz Chmiel janusz.chmiel at volny.cz
Sat Sep 26 19:16:38 CEST 2020

I have big and not simple plea to you.
		WEB pages, such as Google search engine input box, WEB sites
which requires to add user name, uses special kind of input boxes. Which
differs from inputbox, which Htmlwidgets unit can create. I Am speaking
about TTextInputWidget
When user of screen reader press TAB or SHIFT+TAB, screen reader announce
The label of Inputbox automatically.
When I Am using Htmlwidgets unit, Screen reader do not announce Editbox
label automatically when its get focus.
 The issue is, how to find out, how to create Input box with label, which
screen readers can announce automatically when some input box get A focus by
pressing TAB, SHIFT+TAB or arrow keys.
Thank you very very much for yours time to find out if it would be possible
to extend Htmlwidgets unit so it would be possible to create such input box
labels by using TTextInputWidget.