[Pas2js] kind plea table GUi element

Mgr. Janusz Chmiel janusz.chmiel at volny.cz
Thu Sep 17 21:56:59 CEST 2020

Please, if somebody of us would have some free time. And if somebody of us
could share some simple and short code for Table creation and detection, on
which Row or cell user have clicked, it would be excellent.
For beginning, code which will create Table by using HTMLwidgets will be
very welcomed. Table is even though I do not see my very favourite GUI
element, because screen reader developers have developed perfect routines
for quick skipping to some column or row. Sure, I will be continuing to use
this GUI element object on my verbal quizes. Now I AM more than satisfied! I
have finished my second task based on typing The correct name of Czech
towns, where letters of The names of those towns have been randomly mixed. I
have learned, that if I have condition block with if then without begin,
only command after then is being executed as A result of The condition which
is true. Other commands will be executed even when if then condition is not
true.
To avoid this behaviour, I have added begin and end keyword. In this case,
if then can execute more commands when A condition is true.
It is so soft feeling write Pascal apps and see The results so fast.
I have downloaded
Servez simple WEB server app. CO I can share WEB sites with my mother who is
being used tablet. She is sighted and kind woman so she will analyse my
created WEB apps. Sure. Without yours big help, I would be stuck. So The
most thanks must be given to all of us, who have helped Me so much.
I Am very appreciating yours time and help.
With warmest regards.
Janusz Chmiel