[Pas2js] many kind words to MR Michael Van Canneyt and MR Jean SUZINEAU

Mgr. Janusz Chmiel janusz.chmiel at volny.cz
Wed Sep 16 13:13:02 CEST 2020

Autoplay property work like A charm for Seamonkey and I will test it for
FIrefox. GOogle Chrome is over caughted about security and sound playback so
it is necessary to press The play button. Seamonkey play automatically but
do not show play and other buttons for playback. So as I can watch,
developing universal player for many WEB browsers will not be very easy. But
thank you again, because autoplay really work and if no, problem is in The
over sensitive WeB browser rendering engine related to HTML5.