[Pas2js] many kind words to MR Michael Van Canneyt and MR Jean SUZINEAU

Jean SUZINEAU Jean.Suzineau at wanadoo.fr
Wed Sep 16 12:49:08 CEST 2020

There is an autoplay property in TJSHTMLAudioElement, I've added support
for this.
I join the modified code.

Le 16/09/2020 à 09:18, Mgr. Janusz Chmiel a écrit :
> I Am very sorry. Audio code work but not from Seamonkey. From GOogle Chrome.

May be a security problem related to CORS ?

In doubt I've added  CrossOrigin:= 'anonymous' , but I'm not sure.
Eventually you can try to play a mp3 located in the same directory as
project1.html.

I use Ubuntu 20.04, the code works for SeaMonkey 2.53.3 (and Firefox too).