[Pas2js] how to access variables between various procedures

Mgr. Janusz Chmiel janusz.chmiel at volny.cz
Tue Sep 15 20:37:36 CEST 2020

Dear MR Van Canneyt,
Sure. Yours approach is The best and 100 % what I have desired to reach. You
are elite developer. You are author of Pas2js many of its unit and you are
really truly professional who is working on complex projects. I will have to
learn for many years from you before I will reach yours programmers level.
And I AM afraid, that I will be never so excellent developer like you are.
Thank you that you are so kind and that you have wasted yours time to help
Me. Really, very well done!!!