[Pas2js] how to access variables between various procedures

Mgr. Janusz Chmiel janusz.chmiel at volny.cz
Tue Sep 15 20:23:02 CEST 2020

I have helped myself by using consolebrowser unit and writeln command I have
set MaxConsoleLines to 1 line. And in this case, I can have what I have
wanted. If I answer good answer, app write The number of good answers. Sure,
it look not very kind for sighted professionals, but I Am very glad, that it
is safely possible to combine console output with HTMLwidgets unit output
without crashes. Really. The units of Pas2js are full of positive surprices.
Thank all of you for yours patience with Me. FOrtunately, it is possible to
code by using various techniques. And It is excellent.