[Pas2js] how to access variables between various procedures

Mgr. Janusz Chmiel janusz.chmiel at volny.cz
Tue Sep 15 10:24:33 CEST 2020

aMay be that it is complex and hydden Pas2js compiler issue related to
variable. I have tried to access a variable not only by using some methods
from Htmlwidgets unit. Really, variable can not be accessed at all. I Am
always getting variable not found error. Sure I could simply use The
original code from MR Suziau but I have wanted to learn new think thanks to
it.
This code can be a very good learning curve. The most complex tasks to
implement would be an implementation of methods which are being used when
measuging social services according to standards of social services. Various
timers which will be always counting how many Milliseconds client spent time
to fill every editable field. Do not be afraid, I will fight with so complex
thinsks myself. But I must understand why some variables can not be accessed
from other procedures.
When this code will work I will create other similar task thanks to it. I
have setup Lazarus so I can even run The code directly by using my loving
Seamonkey WEB browser.