[Pas2js] how to access variables between various procedures

Mgr. Janusz Chmiel janusz.chmiel at volny.cz
Mon Sep 14 20:45:12 CEST 2020

I have found myself in The complex problem.
How to access The variable which is being declared and used in
procedure TQuestion.tiInput( _Sender: TObject; _Event: TJSEvent);
in The following other procedure:
procedure TMyApplication.doRun;
I have declared integer variable in The
procedure TQuestion.tiInput( _Sender: TObject; _Event: TJSEvent);
and I want to access this variable content in The
procedure TQuestion.tiInput( _Sender: TObject; _Event: TJSEvent);
It is impossible for Me and I Am very sad because of it.
Is it possible to share variable content between various procedures?

Thank you very very much.