[Pas2js] many kind words to MR Michael Van Canneyt and MR Jean SUZINEAU

Mgr. Janusz Chmiel janusz.chmiel at volny.cz
Sat Sep 12 15:37:20 CEST 2020

Thank you very very much for yours patience and kind access to my pleas. MR
SUZINEAU yours code is really excellent and it have allowed Me to make what
I have always wanted. Monitor several input editable boxes at The same time.
With no need to confirm every editable box by pressing some button or by
pressing one button which would be used to start The evaluation process for
all editable fields. I would like to thank you for yours code. Without yours
code, I would lost many many days by working with my wrong approach from
80S.
Dear MR
Van Canneyt
I Am very nicely impressed by The fact, that generated Javascript code is
not suffering because of long delays when user press arrow keys when focus
is active inside editable boxes. And I can even press The keys very fast
with no delay.
May I ask you which unit defines The code which create The timer which work
so effective. That approximately one Second after I press The last letter in
The focused edit box system generates The dialog window with answer or
system do other thinks which are specified inside The condition block?
I know, that it is not very good idea triing to play with those timers,
since if The code would search for changes too fast, it would cause
Webbrowser to display dialog box that web page is not responding. So I
think, that you have chosen The best tuned values. but I would like to look
at The code to know, how it works.

Really, very well done.
When I Am so bless because of Pas2js.
How complex would be to create some procedure, which would play live MP3
streams? So Htmlwidgets unit could contain special code which would add
HTMl5 audio tag similarly like buttons and other GUi elements are being
created. I know, that WEBaudio is complex and it is not unit for novice
users.
Or it would be too complex to extend htmlwidgets by supporting audio?
Thank you very much for yours answers.