[Pas2js] TTextInputWidget value getting text question

Mgr. Janusz Chmiel janusz.chmiel at volny.cz
Thu Sep 3 13:31:30 CEST 2020

Please. Does value from TTextInputWidget return really only inserted text?
Or does this function also contain some other words after inserted text? I
need to know that to construct condition block correctly. Because if value
from TTextInputWidget contain also other words than inserted text, I must
know it. In other case, condition will never be true so it will never work.
Sure. To create modern apps I have to stop with my lazy approach. I must
copy The most important procedures and functions in one .txt file to have
them ready before I will write The code.
I will be never able to use standard Lazarus GUI creation iDES based on
Canvas. So i must use my own memory or memory combined with The good
prepared text files with some data. And I will use copy and paste clipboard
operations. My most positive opinion on yours Htmlwidgets unit is caused by
The fact, that I do not have to write HTMl code. I do not have to write
position values in Pixels to create some WEB widgets. This positive trend is
very important for every visually impaired programmer with no sight at all.
Because developer can design Widgets without sighted assistance at all.