[Pas2js] I would like to help you

Mgr. Janusz Chmiel janusz.chmiel at volny.cz
Thu Oct 22 14:16:13 CEST 2020

Dear MR Van Canneyt,
    Thank you very much for yours excellent code extension. I would like to
help you as A reward for yours kind access to my pleas and for yours
programmers work.
If you would have some code for automated testing, which will require long
time running, so I could send you some debug logs, I Am ready to help.
Because you and many other have made very much for Me. So I really want to
do something positive for you as A reward for yours work.
I have also positive notice. Because quizes are created thansks to you, it
will be really The last code which I hve pleased you to extend or develop
from scratch.
Does somebody of us know about online guide, which is focused on object
pascal programming?
I have found out that simply pasting and copiing code from somebody else is
not enough to really develop from scratch without pasting some code from
other and by only making slight changes.
I Am also aware, that such code is not mine work it is mainly The work of
others of you, who has A good will to develop such apps for Me.

So some even commercial guide is very welcomed, even though some freely
available solution would be preferred. But in some cases, it is necessary to
invest some money to buy professional programmers books.
Thank you for yours time and for yours excellent access to Me.