[Pas2js] demohtmlwidgets eventtable how to sotre values from editable boxes

Mgr. Janusz Chmiel janusz.chmiel at volny.cz
Tue Oct 20 18:58:14 CEST 2020

Code is universal for my needs. I want to transform one .pdf file which
contain various memory training tests to WEb apps by using Pas2js
transpiller. If somebody of us would be so kind and if this kind human being
would develop routine, which would allow Me to use table which will store
questions and every answer will be stored as a separate editbox, it would be
excellent.
May be, that it would be even possible to combine The code which I have sent
previously with tevent table or string table. Important is that Editable
fields and columns should be visible on various screen syzes.
I would simply use The code which I have sent to you. But it do not allow to
support 40 or more fields with editbox for some Android tablet screens.