[Pas2js] how to work with dynamic arrays

Mgr. Janusz Chmiel janusz.chmiel at volny.cz
Sat Oct 17 14:41:45 CEST 2020

I AM attaching small .pas code with The eventtable. My goal is to have The
possibility to use dynamic array to fill The table with various values. BUt
I Am having troubles with The case. How to add The variable counter and
other command at The one line so case selector will work?
Thank you for yours help.
By The way. Does my attempt with dynamic array have The sense? Will I have
The possibility to store various values by using this approach? Or I can not
do this by using that way?