[Pas2js] proximity sensor on Android device access plea

Mgr. Janusz Chmiel janusz.chmiel at volny.cz
Fri Oct 16 11:42:37 CEST 2020

How complex would be to add special unit, wich would allow WEB apps, which
have been compiled by using Pas2js to access some of build in Android device
sensors such as proximity sensor, lightning sensor, Giroscope, ETC?

Perhaps it would be even possible to access some APIS to manage audio
recording by using Microphone, access location, etc.
But I Will understand, if it would be too complex to develop such routines.
Because I know, that everyone who would want to include such routines must
develop them totally from scratch. That it is not possible to inject some
code from commercial units.
I also know, that many modern browsers have build in permissions controlling
routines, so if some code want to access camera, microphoneor other devices,
which can bring security issues, browser display confirmation dialog. So
those techniques could be legally used.
Thank you very much for yours answer.