[Pas2js] some thoughts about htmlwidgets

Michael Van Canneyt michael at freepascal.org
Mon Oct 12 14:15:27 CEST 2020

On Mon, 12 Oct 2020, Mgr. Janusz Chmiel wrote:

> I will go by using simpler way. I will directly modify yours project and I
> will try to experiment with The table related code from this project. Thank
> you for all table related GUi creation routines.
> If I understand it well, stringtable is based on bootstrap which produces
> nice tables and should be visible even on various screen syzes.

The string table can be used perfectly without bootstrap.

If you comment out the line 209 in unit demohtmlwidgets:

STW.Classes:='table table-bordered table-striped table-hover table-sm';

Then the table will simply not use bootstrap classes.

Bootstrap uses only some CSS classes, so it is completely optional.