[Pas2js] some thoughts about htmlwidgets

Mgr. Janusz Chmiel janusz.chmiel at volny.cz
Sun Oct 11 22:28:03 CEST 2020

I Am now doing my best to inject The code  TEventTableWidgetDemo on a empty
new project. Which will be able to run separately so I will be able to add
my Cech question and I will be able to test The answers and everything will
be as A table.
I Am sending you my first attempt, code can not be compiled. I would like to
know if I Am going by right direction, or if I can not do that by using this
approach.
My goal is to be able to simply use this code from project.html page without
additional HTML code which resides inside original project html file.
Thank all of you for yours patience with understanding Pascal code semantic.