[Pas2js] some thoughts about htmlwidgets

Mgr. Janusz Chmiel janusz.chmiel at volny.cz
Sun Oct 11 13:27:39 CEST 2020

Very very wll done. I will just update Pas2js trunk to get all demos.
I like yours short code with 10 questions. I wwill show The table by my kind
mother. It is ideal, that i have so soft woman by my side, in other cases, I
would think, that something looks oK thanks to screen readers feetback. But
screen readers communicate by using WEB browser object model so it is not
possible to always know, if all data can fit on The screen. So it is
necessary to consult with sighted people The GUI after program creation.
Thank you very much for yours time and for yours fast and professional work.