[Pas2js] Nyx framework

Mgr. Janusz Chmiel janusz.chmiel at volny.cz
Thu Oct 8 15:49:43 CEST 2020

Thank you very much. I Am always using The latest Pas2JS compiler from trunk
branch.
This compiler and units have allowed Me to finally create quiz which can
monitor even 40 editable fields at The same time. The advantage of this
approach is, that it is not necessary to fill out questions chronologically.
Respondent can decide The order. Respondent is not being forced to confirm
The right answer by using some confirmation button or by even pressing Enter
key.
It is excellent dynamic process. Even screen readers are not negatively slow
down by The fact, that Javascript code monitor so many fields at The same
time.
It is even possible to use Pascal language to play live MP3 streams. It is
miracle algorithm. Because it is possible to create apps from live Internet
radio players to complex WEB applications.
Really I Am very very haapy thanks to Pas2jS and useful units, which extends
its usability to create really professional WEB apps.
I like build in run-time engine, which can inform in The case of some error.