[Pas2js] html widgets layout question

Mgr. Janusz Chmiel janusz.chmiel at volny.cz
Fri Oct 2 21:27:01 CEST 2020

I have found out The brilant solution. NVDA screen reader which I Am using
support special mode. Where every WEB page GUi element can be placed on A
separate virtual line. By other word, mode which ignore original WEB page
layout. So I can perfectly use HTMLwidgets.
I will have a intensive Pascal week end to finally deeply understand The
structure of Pascal sources which uses HTMlwidget unit.
Thanks to NVDA default mode which represent The WEB page original layout I
can know how WEB page really looks for sighted users.
And to have my life more simple, I can switch to The disable display WEB
page like on A screen mode. Thank all of you for yours patience.