[Pas2js] html widgets layout question

mister highball mr.highball at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 2 19:02:17 CEST 2020

Under the hood for all nyx browser elements css is used for placement but the choice to provide some srandard mechanisms versus using straight css is that nyx is a UI framework that is meant to be a simple interface for web development AND desktop development. Ie. A nyx button when compiled for desktop will use a standard lcl button but for browser will use a standard web button element. Because of this the interface for controlling sizing and positioning needs to be simple to work for both targets.

I like fluent interfaces which is why I incorporated that throughout, however it's not a required thing to use it that way.

I also like being able to see all UI code changes in git diffs clearly vs an ide managed solution to better understand what has been done from commit to commit.

Ultimately, just another option to use (and a fun side project for me)