[Pas2js] pas2js Build on win32

Ondrej Pokorny lazarus at kluug.net
Mon Nov 9 13:45:15 CET 2020

On 09.11.2020 13:32, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:
> On Mon, 9 Nov 2020, Ondrej Pokorny wrote:
>
>> On 09.11.2020 13:10, Mattias Gaertner via Pas2js wrote:

>>> Did it create a fpc.cfg?
>>
>> That was it, thanks! Strange that I was able to build the complete
>> FPC trunk even with no fpc.cfg but not pas2js.
>
> It's perfectly normal.
>
> The Makefiles from FPC are made such way that this is possible. if you
> build pas2js in the FPC tree using those makefiles, it also will be built.

I understand - for somebody who knows it, it is obvious :) I was puzzled
because
1.) I expected the setup to create a valid fpc.cfg for me.
2.) When I was able to build FPC trunk, I expected the fpc.cfg to be there.

I remember to always generate fpc.cfg for the trunk compiler, but failed
to realize that it may be missed in FPC stable as well.

Thanks for all the information!

Ondrej