[Pas2js] Does lazbuild support pas2js?

Ondrej Pokorny lazarus at kluug.net
Tue Jul 7 14:20:02 CEST 2020

Hello,

I use lazbuild to automate builds of my Lazarus projects. Now I wanted
to do the same for a pas2js project, which does not seem to work.

For this command:
lazbuild.exe --quiet --no-write-project
--primary-config-path="C:\lazarus\laz_profile"
--build-mode=pas2js.Release "clientsrc\testclient.lpi"

I get this output:
SetPrimaryConfigPath NewValue="C:\lazarus\laz_profile" ->
"C:\lazarus\laz_profile"
Hint: (lazarus) [RunTool] "C:\lazarus\fpc_exp\bin\i386-win32\fpc.exe"
"-iWTOTP" "-Tbrowser"
TCompiler.WriteError Error: invalid compiler: file "" does not exist
TCompiler.WriteError Hint: you can set the compiler path in Tools ->
Options-> Files -> Compiler Path
Error: (lazbuild) failed compiling of project
C:\Data\Delphi_Programme\GWMServer\clientsrc\gwmclient.lpi

Build from the Lazarus IDE works fine. Is this not supposed to work? I'd
like to spare me all the extra compiler options Lazarus cares for me :)

Ondrej