[Pas2js] Pas2js Build String

Michael Van Canneyt michael at freepascal.org
Sun Feb 2 20:53:11 CET 2020

On Sun, 2 Feb 2020, cbsistem via Pas2js wrote:

> plugin tms webcore dinsponible to download ? not found.

You need a license.

> TypeORM (firebird not suported)
> CamintJs (firebird suported)

This is for nodejs, I think ? This is not browser-side ?

> other NestJs  (TypeORM)
> on windows, I tried to use the nodemon with vscode, but when executing a
> compilation task there is an error.

I have succesfully compiled with pas2js from within vscode ?

> Pas2Js integrated with vscode working with other JS framework would attract
> many developers.

Agreed. But here I count on other people to do the work:
a) No time for an extra target.
b) I'm an Atom user.

I will do external class definitions for whatever framework seems useful,
but I will not attempt vs code integration.