[Pas2js] pas2js 2.0.0 Release Candidate 7

Ralf Quint freedos.la at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 23:18:29 CET 2020

On 12/17/2020 5:55 AM, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:

> I tested all three files, it works fine here for all files.
>
> Could it be that the error is from your local computer ? I would not
> expect
> an 'i/o error' message from an FTP server, they usually give other
> errors.

+1

Downloaded all three versions, on four different machines (Windows 8.1,
Windows 10, macOS High Sierra and Linux Mint 19.3) just fine.

People should use a little bit more common sense, if there would be
something like this "to fix" on the server, this would happen to at
least hundreds of people (I don't know the download stats, just guessing)...

Ralf