[Pas2js] Please would somebody repair The mistake inside The sourcecode???

Mgr. Janusz Chmiel janusz.chmiel at volny.cz
Tue Dec 15 21:55:11 CET 2020

I would like to publicly thank to MR Wancare for this ssource file. If somebody will help Me with if then condition, I will be able to construct various questionaires with table. Sadly it is true, that without help of mailing list members, I would never been able to create functioning app at all.
Sad fact is, that even MR Wancare has helped Me so much, I Am having even problems with so simple if then block.
It will be really The last plea and I will have to sadly accept The fact, that I Am too stupid to understand source code structure of object Pascal. I AM very sorry, that I AM intruding you. I Am aware, that many of us have complex programmers jobs and that my ideas are not very interesting for us.
It will be really my last plea and thank all of you, who are having someempathy and patience with Me.
Mr Wancare, thank you for yours programmers work, which you are investing so yours coded units can bring so many Pascal developers The feeling of happyness and joy.

--
Tento e-mail byl zkontrolován na viry programem AVG.
http://www.avg.cz