[Pas2js] how to enable Lazarus to work with pas2js trunkwhencompiled by using FPCdeluxe?

Mgr. Janusz Chmiel janusz.chmiel at volny.cz
Wed Dec 9 15:38:14 CET 2020

Dear MR Gaertner,
Thank you for yours advice. It have reduced lazarus.exe from more than 300 MB to less than 30 MB syze. I have been afraid, that optimized IDE choice will eject
.lpk packages with LAMW or Pandroid and that it is not possible to compile so small Lazarus IDE. And really, I Am able to safely run Lazarus with small syze and with included .lpk packages. Very well done. And because I have also enabled Microsoft compression, source files will be compressed and I will also save some space.

--
Tento e-mail byl zkontrolován na viry programem AVG.
http://www.avg.cz