[Pas2js] congratulation to wonderful run-time error routines

Mgr. Janusz Chmiel janusz.chmiel at volny.cz
Thu Aug 27 21:30:47 CEST 2020

I would like to congratulate you for excellent run-time library, which is
vey developer friendly and inform developer about error by human way.
Instead only giving run-time error number like in 80S and 90S, it inform
exactly about error by providing useful info which allow developer to
quickly find The problematic area of his code.
I have done error with specifiing parent and run-time error library have
informed Me, that this object can not have The children.
So I have moved The problematic line to a right place, Excellent Job!! Java
scripts are also very fast. I will try to find how to get textual info from
widgets and how to detect click. There is procedure click in htmlwidgets
unit.
I Am able to create as much input boxes as I will need.